The Am Fasgadh Regeneration Company (Kingussie) Ltd or ARC are looking to continue the potential development of The Cairngorm Centre in Kingussie. ARC wishes to build on the work of a feasibility study and have appointed Creetown Initiative to undertake a rigorous assessment of the potential markets for the centre, its place within these markets and from that develop a robust business plan, particularly looking at financial viability and sustainability.
Creetown Initiative will be carrying out:-
- Market research into all target markets for the centre
Assessing the demand for a high quality tourism facility within the Cairngorms National Park
- Develop a portfolio of possible funders and their requirements for the project
- Analysis of likely income from the centre
- Marketing strategy to support the development
- Produce a business plan using the feasibility study and market research that can be used by the ARC board of directors to support the transfer of the site from The Highland Council